Oxboy sera content…

• Ce sujet contient 218 réponses, 23 participants et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Scarr, le il y a 2 années et 4 mois.
15 sujets de 196 à 210 (sur un total de 219)
  • Auteur
    ganjaman
    Participant

Des jumeaux, RJ et Rollerball ! 

Gator
      Participant
        Scarr a écrit :

Ross Pederson. Surnom officiel: “Rollerball”.

Faut-il donner plus de détails sur le style tout en finesse du garçon?

;-)))

ganjaman
        Participant

28 fois champion du Canada, avec parfois des doublés 125/250/500 dans la même journée. Un warrior. 

Gator
          Participant

Fallait pô l’embêter, lol…

louis De simone
            Participant
              gator a écrit :

Surtout en comparaison des modèles avec la plaque-phare à rideau de fer devant et la pelle à neige à l’arrière…
              ;-)))

À l’époque où cette marque officiait en mondial 500 j’ai eu la chance d’essayer la moto d’un top pilote via un ami importateur allemand de la marque. Agréablement surpris du comportement général de la bête. Il était chaud pour que je roule sur le championnat allemand à l’époque mais bon, quand t’es piqué « Honda » c’est comme Sega ;-)))

Gator
              Participant
                ganjaman a écrit :

28 fois champion du Canada, avec parfois des doublés 125/250/500 dans la même journée. Un warrior. 

Damon Bradshaw came up and raced the 1988 Toronto SX as a 15-year old and said that Ross tried to take him out in practice. “

“Word is Ross was hitting on a chick whose boyfriend/husband didn’t appreciate it. When things got heated the bouncers stepped in and Ross tried to fight them also. It didn’t work out so well. They beat him down (and the rumor is at one point he also got thrown through a plate glass window) and Pederson’s injuries were significant enough that he missed the rest of the year.”

“The greatest thing I saw him do was he had to go in for double knee surgery. ACL’s, MCL’s and meniscus everything. I drive him to the hospital and he calls me that afternoon to tell me he’s done. He’s got his machines hooked up to these machines to help recovery and all that. He asks me to hand him his pants and that we need to go for dinner! He takes his legs out of these machines and we go to Olive Garden. We leave the hospital and everything. We come back and they’re all looking for him! All the nurses are freaking out about him being out of bed.  So he stayed there for the night and then checked out in the morning.

Within three days he was swimming and starting to rehab. He’s doing everything just a few days later which amazed all the doctors!”

Looooool.

http://pulpmx.com/2013/08/28/the-greatest-feats-of-rollerball/

ganjaman
                Participant

Sûr que le Stevie, faut pas le lancer sur Rollerball ! 

Gator
                  Participant

Faut dire que c’est un personnage.

;-)))

Scarr
                      ganjaman a écrit :

Des jumeaux, RJ et Rollerball ! 

Tiens, Michele Rinaldi !

😉

Scarr
                        gator a écrit :
                        ganjaman a écrit :

“Damon Bradshaw came up and raced the 1988 Toronto SX as a 15-year old and said that Ross tried to take him out in practice. “
                        “Word is Ross was hitting on a chick whose boyfriend/husband didn’t appreciate it. When things got heated the bouncers stepped in and Ross tried to fight them also. It didn’t work out so well. They beat him down (and the rumor is at one point he also got thrown through a plate glass window) and Pederson’s injuries were significant enough that he missed the rest of the year.”
                        “The greatest thing I saw him do was he had to go in for double knee surgery. ACL’s, MCL’s and meniscus everything. I drive him to the hospital and he calls me that afternoon to tell me he’s done. He’s got his machines hooked up to these machines to help recovery and all that. He asks me to hand him his pants and that we need to go for dinner! He takes his legs out of these machines and we go to Olive Garden. We leave the hospital and everything. We come back and they’re all looking for him! All the nurses are freaking out about him being out of bed.  So he stayed there for the night and then checked out in the morning.
                        Within three days he was swimming and starting to rehab. He’s doing everything just a few days later which amazed all the doctors!”
                        Looooool.
                        http://pulpmx.com/2013/08/28/the-greatest-feats-of-rollerball/

De ce dernier lien:

” Rollerball’s two greatest years, to me anyways, were the ones he had when he switched to Yamaha. “

Je pense que ça doit être ça, j’avais déjà un truc avec Yamaha et Simons, cà s’est pas arrangé. ^^

Ses années, Suzuki ne m’ont pas marquées… 

dirt d
                        Participant
                          gator a écrit :

Ha ouais!
                          A sauvegarder précieusement, surtout avec une valeur affective…
                          En plus, c’est vraiment pas les millésimes les plus moches…

Impossible. 

Gator
                          Participant

Mon pov’Xav’, t’es tombé au milieu de la convention de l’amicale ‘zaberg…

;-)))

Participant
                              ganjaman a écrit :

avec parfois des doublés 125/250/500 dans la même journée. Un warrior. 

Vu comme ça , on dirait même des triplés ! 🙂

Gator
                              Participant

;-)))

b.r.t
                                Participant

je m’étais fait la réflexion, mais pas trouvé l’énergie d’écrire le commentaire..

15 sujets de 196 à 210 (sur un total de 219)
                                • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Content de te revoir!

Connectez-vous à votre compte ci-dessous

Récupérez votre mot de passe

Veuillez saisir votre nom d'utilisateur ou votre adresse e-mail pour réinitialiser votre mot de passe.