Nick Evennou à Budds Creek

15 sujets de 1 à 15 (sur un total de 21)
  • Auteur
    lelec
    Participant

Nick est engagé par le team SANO/PPG pour rouler à Budds Creek ce week end; si ça se passe bien, il a une chance de continuer la saison.

Cette année, il fait le championnat Canadien qui est mené par Kyle Chisolm, Nick est actuellement 5 ou 6.

GOOOOOOOOOO Nicky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lelec
      Participant

Photo de Nick sur le championnat Canadien.

lelec
        Participant

lelec
          Participant

lelec
            Participant

lelec
              Participant

lelec
                Participant

Nick Evennou joins Team Sano/PPG at Budds Creek

Maryland native Nick Evennou is set to join Team Sano/ PPG this weekend at his hometown race at Budds Creek. After nearly nine month layoff from professional racing in the states, Evennou will be glad to be back racing in front of his friends and family at round four of the Toyota AMA Motocross Championships at Budds Creek.

“It’s been a while since I’ve raced an AMA race,” said Evennou of his quiet return. “I had a terrible year last year and everyone wrote me off, then I got hurt just before Supercross started. I’ve been racing some Canadian nationals the last few weeks and can’t wait to race on American soil.”

Evennou will be riding a Yamaha YZ250F in the Lites class aboard number 647. He will retain his gear sponsor No Fear and a few of his personal sponsors, but the good point of the merge is that several of his other sponsors are already the same as the teams’. “We are pumped to add Nick to our team,” commented team organizer Dave Deringer, “Nick is a good kid that had a rough year last year. Most of his sponsors are the same as ours and hopefully we can help him get back to where he wants to be.”

Joining Evennou at Budds will be team leader Tommy Hofmaster. ‘The Sleepwalker’ is returning to AMA Motocross after a pair of nasty crashes at the opener at Hangtown a few weeks back.

“The rig is going to be at the race already and I’m looking forward to having Nick under the tent with us,” Hofmaster said of his new teammate. “Hopefully we can both have a good return at Budds. I enjoy that track, plus I got a tenth one time there in the mud.”

The team is proudly sponsored by the following fine companies: Sano Systems, PPG Automotive Finishes, Shogun Motorsports, Motion Cyclesports, AXO, Pro Circuit, Dunlop, iLoveDirt.net, Shoei, Silkolene, Spy, Vision Graphics, Tag Metals, EBC, Wiseco, Ready Filter, Regina, ASV, MotoTassinari, Cycra, Tamer, Ogio, Kicker, MX Culture, American Racing Wheels, Motorsport Products, Frese, MCmotopark.com and Schaefer Tracks.

lelec
                  Participant

Maryland native Nick Evennou is set to join Team Sano/ PPG this weekend at his hometown race at Budds Creek. After nearly nine month layoff from professional racing in the states, Evennou will be glad to be back racing in front of his friends and family at round four of the Toyota AMA Motocross Championships at Budds Creek.

“It’s been a while since I’ve raced an AMA race,” said Evennou of his quiet return. “I had a terrible year last year and everyone wrote me off, then I got hurt just before Supercross started. I’ve been racing some Canadian nationals the last few weeks and can’t wait to race on American soil.”

Evennou will be riding a Yamaha YZ250F in the Lites class aboard number 647. He will retain his gear sponsor No Fear and a few of his personal sponsors, but the good point of the merge is that several of his other sponsors are already the same as the teams’. “We are pumped to add Nick to our team,” commented team organizer Dave Deringer, “Nick is a good kid that had a rough year last year. Most of his sponsors are the same as ours and hopefully we can help him get back to where he wants to be.”

Joining Evennou at Budds will be team leader Tommy Hofmaster. ‘The Sleepwalker’ is returning to AMA Motocross after a pair of nasty crashes at the opener at Hangtown a few weeks back.

“The rig is going to be at the race already and I’m looking forward to having Nick under the tent with us,” Hofmaster said of his new teammate. “Hopefully we can both have a good return at Budds. I enjoy that track, plus I got a tenth one time there in the mud.”

The team is proudly sponsored by the following fine companies: Sano Systems, PPG Automotive Finishes, Shogun Motorsports, Motion Cyclesports, AXO, Pro Circuit, Dunlop, iLoveDirt.net, Shoei, Silkolene, Spy, Vision Graphics, Tag Metals, EBC, Wiseco, Ready Filter, Regina, ASV, MotoTassinari, Cycra, Tamer, Ogio, Kicker, MX Culture, American Racing Wheels, Motorsport Products, Frese, MCmotopark.com and Schaefer Tracks.

lelec
                    Participant

lelec
                      Participant

lelec
                        Participant

jojobmx
                          Participant

c’était un petit pourcel qui avait fait le sx de vegas non ? je me rappel que ce jeune evenou avait été avec lui ds un mv ou mx, il roule bien depuis lontps deja …

jojobmx
                            Participant

c’était un petit pourcel qui avait fait le sx de vegas non ? je me rappel que ce jeune evenou avait été avec lui ds un mv ou mx, il roule bien depuis lontps deja …

jojobmx
                              Participant

jojobmx
                                Participant

15 sujets de 1 à 15 (sur un total de 21)
                                • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Content de te revoir!

Connectez-vous à votre compte ci-dessous

Récupérez votre mot de passe

Veuillez saisir votre nom d'utilisateur ou votre adresse e-mail pour réinitialiser votre mot de passe.