Mini “jeu-test d’enfer” …

15 sujets de 6,451 à 6,465 (sur un total de 12,870)
  • Auteur
    ganjaman
    Participant

Kiedrowski ? 

Anonyme

Nope… Un pilote qui aurait sans doutes fait une meilleur carrière en 250, si il avait intégré le team Honda. Mais il reconnaît lui même, qu’il aurait viré un mec pour signer JMB, fairplay.  ;-))

ganjaman
        Participant

The Swinkster ? 

Anonyme

Toujours pas, à force tu vas y arriver. ;-)) 

Voilà comment il raconte l’histoire :

"In the spirit of the Bercy SX in Paris this wknd, I give you my race pants from the ’89 event. Came across these a couple months ago in mom’s basement. End of ’89 season I signed w American Honda, but after a few weeks had passed, I still hadn’t gotten bikes from them. Then we got a call from Honda’s Dave Arnold telling us off the record some shit was going down and I had better look elsewhere. Turns out they clipped their 125 program last minute so they had budget to sign and bring over JMB.

I ended up signing w Suzuki but it was too late to switch bikes for Bercy so I went over and raced a bike I’d never ridden before, a CR250. So for the race MSR made me these pants for Bercy wknd, "Budget Cut". Lets be honest, in hindsite, I woulda hired Bayle over me too. Now ya know."

Gator
            Participant

Je sais pas pourquoi, j’ai comme un vieux doute, lol…

"One year, I believe it was 1991, we were leaving practice at Hangtown on that gravel road. It was me, Bud Man (Buddy Antunez), Ronnie Tichenor and Jeromy Buehl. Tichenor was driving, and all of a sudden we got slammed from the back by another car. It was Chicken (Jeff Matiasevich), O’Show (Johnny O’Mara) and Wardy (Jeff Ward). They proceeded to ram the back of Ronnie’s rental car and damaged it, denting the trunk and breaking a taillight. Ronnie was pissed. Anyway, we went to the mall after that and bought some shoes and stuff, and as we were leaving we remembered that Chicken was staying at the hotel, I think it was the Radisson, right next to the mall. We knew that they were probably getting ready for their dealer appearance, so we decided to leave them with a surprise. We found the rental car in the parking lot, emptied out our shopping bags and proceeded to go into the bathroom and poop in the bags. Then we wiped it all over the windshield and windows and under the door handles.

Later Chicken told me the story, and it turns out they came out in their Kawasaki whites and dress pants to go to the dealership and they found our sh&t all over their car. Literally! O’Show I guess was getting ready to throw up! Chicken went inside and got a towel and started wiping down the car. Then they put their hands under the door handles and found the rest of our poop!

So the next morning, we came out to our rental car, and they had taken all the wheels of our car, then put the car back on top of the wheels, put the lug nuts in the hubcaps and crapped and pissed all over them. So we were out there in the morning with some towels and Formula 409 trying to put our car back together, and the head Japanese guys from Suzuki came rolling by and asked us what happened. Needless to say, we made up a story and said we just got a couple flats!

We had way too much time on our hands back then. On Saturdays we’d go play basketball with the locals, hit the waterslides, we’d go buy badminton racquets and generally just be obnoxious. One year we went a week early to Budds Creek and rode all week. We got a couple rooms between a bunch of guys, and we immediately stacked the beds up in one corner and went and bought like $500 worth of slot car track. That room was specifically for slot car tracks, and we did that every night. I think after we threw the tracks in someone’s box van and gave them to a kid at the races or something.

I remember when Fro won his championship in ’92. It was a muddy downpour that weekend at Budds Creek, and me and Fro and Bud Man were pretty tight then. Before the 250 class moto was even over, we were in the back of Fro’s box van making margaritas, still in our muddy gear. We were all pretty stoked for Fro. Then that night we went to a restaurant that was like twenty minutes away from our hotel. Ronnie Tichenor was there that weekend, and he and I started a food fight. I think Jeff Glass was there with us too. Anyway, we started this huge food fight and Ronnie and I got thrown out. Everyone was mad at us at this point, so we just decided to walk back to the hotel. Only it was like ten miles away and it was pouring rain! While walking back we got in a huge mud fight and were completely covered. About then Ray Sommo came by and was going to pick us up, but we were all muddy so we just jumped in the bed of the truck with Sommo’s KX500. As we’re going down the interstate, Ronnie proceeded to get on Sommo’s bike, started it and started grabbing gears. He was like fifth gear pinned just destroying the tire in the back of the pickup going down the road. That was one of our better championship celebrations, but Fro wasn’t even there to celebrate with us! But we had fun without him.

We used to have pretty good parties at Fro’s house, and I stayed there a couple summers. He had that huge Fro Daddy Halloween Festival there two years in a row, and one year we bought some couches, got a couple Port-o-Johns and Strung Out came and played at the party. He had a big pool in the back of the yard, and by the end of the night the band was in the pool playing, live mics and everything. A police helicopter showed up and was shining a spotlight on all of us, and the lead singer got everyone at the party to chant, ‘Eff you!’ "

Anonyme

J’aurais du mettre "peut-être" au lieu de "sans doutes". ;-))

Mais RDC aurait "peut-être" pu avoir une influence positive et le canaliser (??)… enfin c’était pour donner un indice à ma question. Merci pour ces anecdotes.  ;-))

Gator
                Participant

Ha ben moi pareil…

;-)))

ganjaman
                  Participant

Ok, je suis trop con… J’adore ce pilote en plus. Impardonnable ! 

Gator
                    Participant

Denny, Budman et Jeffro, sans oublier Factory Phil, genre de fine équipe d’la mort…

;-)))

ganjaman
                      Participant

Et Chicken !!!

the mx addict
                        Participant

Quel récent vainqueur des Nations vient d’annoncer son retrait définitif du MX international de haut niveau ???

😉

je sais
                          Participant

Marcus Schiffer

the mx addict
                            Participant

Right.

martin
                              Participant

Et qui reprend la compétition de haut niveau après 3 ans d’arrêt ?

the mx addict
                                Participant

Cee Pee pour l’Outdoor US en 450F ???

;-)))

15 sujets de 6,451 à 6,465 (sur un total de 12,870)
                                • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Content de te revoir!

Connectez-vous à votre compte ci-dessous

Récupérez votre mot de passe

Veuillez saisir votre nom d'utilisateur ou votre adresse e-mail pour réinitialiser votre mot de passe.