Le point sur les transferts MX1 / MX2 2023…

Mx2K.com – Toute l’actualité Cross en France et US Forums Discussion générale Le point sur les transferts MX1 / MX2 2023…

15 sujets de 5,731 à 5,745 (sur un total de 11,272)
  • Auteur
    Gator
    Participant
      the mx addict a écrit :

https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/07/223732/s1200_729FE8B5_2631…

Hmmmouais, bon, c’est une vieille TM, quoi…

Nagl est supposé avoir un nouveau super top proto d’la mort, on n’en est pas encore là…

fabrice.74
      Participant
        gator a écrit :
        the mx addict a écrit :

https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/07/223732/s1200_729FE8B5_2631…

Hmmmouais, bon, c’est une vieille TM, quoi…

l’ex de Leok

edwinktm2000
        Participant
          gator a écrit :

Faut vraiment être une chèvre pour pas faire la différence entre un varan et un alligator…

oh mais le pervers est polymorphe, c’est bien connu. J’suis même sûr que tu peux te mettre dans la peau d’un humain parfois… pas longtemps sans doute… mais tu peux

pather
          Participant

La KTM de Jordi Tixier au stand Thor du salon de Milan.

the mx addict
            Participant

Vu la couleur de la brêle, logique que Bobryshev soit le second pilote…

😉

louis De simone
              Participant
                pather a écrit :

La KTM de Jordi Tixier au stand Thor du salon de Milan.

Elle est belle, rien à dire ! En plus pour avoir eu quelques échos, les suspensions vont vraiment bien.

Croisons les doigts.

louis De simone
                Participant
                  the mx addict a écrit :

Vu la couleur de la brêle, logique que Bobryshev soit le second pilote…
                  😉

À conditions que le pilote soit en bleu alors 😉

Gator
                  Participant
                    ganjaman a écrit :

https://snowboardmag.com/stories/interviews/the-reluctant-super-pro-a-ke…

Un papier fort intéressant sur les agents, celui de KR94 notamment… 

Gets much more interesting when you got both sides of the coin… Even though there’s only one side to this one, lol…

« I felt I needed to step in here and say something. Most of you on here know me, and know where I work. 

Kevin is bitter and has had problems which I won’t care to discuss out of respect for someone that has battled inner demons in life. What I will tell you is that he never had equity in The Familie, and when Steve “PARTNERED” with WMG, Kevin wasn’t owed anything. I “SOLD” my company to The Familie prior to the WMG merger I got a check as well as a job that I’m still doing 14 years later. 

In those 14 years we have had clients come and go, but the vast majority have stayed, obviously they leave when they retire, and some leave for what they consider greener pastures. What I can tell you is that in those 14 years I have seen Steve put his clients first, before himself or his family for that matter. On more than one occasion, I have seen him save careers much like what he did with Kenny earlier this year. 

A lot of you are criticizing Steve, WMG, and when you do that, you blanket the “agent” term, so you are in effect disrespecting all of us in that field. I have had only a couple of rough times with clients which aren’t enjoyable as I take it very personally. I see some comments saying that we are just a good ole boy network of ex-riders without any contract law experience, which I find interesting, and misinformed. The fact is that we have on staff some of the finest attorneys in the world. Yes, it is true I have not personally been to law school, but my job isn’t to finalize the legal verbiage in the agreement. Do you actually think a company with 600+ employees doesn’t have fantastic attorneys. And, for the record after reading thousands of agreements over the course of 15 years I have a pretty good understanding of contract law. Experience does count for something! 

If you want to know what we do for our clients why don’t you ask some of them for yourself. I have clients that I’ve been representing for 15 years already and I’m sure they would set you straight on the advantages to having someone in their corner battling it out for them. Steve has clients he has had for nearly 20 years. You don’t have longevity like that by screwing people over, whether in this business or any other. Some companies in the industries we work within don’t like us, and that’s because if the athlete has proper representation it is difficult for them to take advantage of that athlete. There are other major companies within action sports as a whole that have changed their agreements due to us showing them why their agreements were unfair. 

To Mr. UpTiTe, again your statement is false in many ways, especially being directed our way. I might agree with you about a single individual doing this without any law school and no support staff, but that isn’t the case with us. Also, I can tell you with the amount of effort it takes to compete at the highest level a rider cannot do this alone. You must have help or you will leave millions on the table and not have favorable terms in your agreements. I can give you several more reasons but this should suffice. 

I will close with this, there are two side to almost every story except for when there isn’t, and in this case there isn’t. 

Wasserman Media Group 
                    Jimmy Button Vice President, Action Sports and Olympics »

martin
                    Participant
                      gator a écrit :

Steve has clients he has had for nearly 20 years. You don’t have longevity like that by screwing people over, whether in this business or any other.

Jimmy Button 

Naïf, le Jimmy …

martin
                      Participant
                        green380 a écrit :

Honda Pro Racing vient de publier :
                        MXGP:Tim Gajser #243, Brian Bogers and Calvin Vlaanderen

Content, le Calvin …

” “it’s unbelievable to be standing here today with all the other HRC guys being part of the factory team,” Vlaanderen said. “I’ve always wanted to be part of a factory team since I was a kid, and now that the dream has come true it’s incredible. I spend time watching the likes of Marc and Dani on TV, so to be joining them at EICMA to be announced as a factory rider is a blessing. I’m so excited to get on the new bike – I’ve seen pictures and heard things from different people and apparently it’s unbelievable, so I’m so excited. I couldn’t sleep last night looking forward to today’s announcement and starting to test tomorrow! ” 

Gator
                        Participant
                          martin a écrit :

Naïf, le Jimmy …

Pourquoi, tu te laisses baiser depuis vingt ans, toi?

;-))

martin
                          Participant

Lol

yz125
                            Participant

Entendu à EICMA : Renaux chez SM Yamaha, Van Doninck ches 8biano Husqvarna et Cervellin chez Martin Racing Technology

the mx addict
                              Participant
                                yz125 a écrit :

Renaux chez SM Yamaha, Van Doninck ches 8biano Husqvarna et Cervellin chez Martin Racing Technology.

Pour Renaux, on savait déjà.

Pour les 2 autres, c’est de l’info de 1ère catégorie. On connait la marque des brêles chez Martin Racing?

kvalo
                                Participant

Depuis le surlendemain du MXDN, j’ai cru que la terre entière avait oublié VanDo.

Y compris la Belgique

15 sujets de 5,731 à 5,745 (sur un total de 11,272)
                                • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Content de te revoir!

Connectez-vous à votre compte ci-dessous

Récupérez votre mot de passe

Veuillez saisir votre nom d'utilisateur ou votre adresse e-mail pour réinitialiser votre mot de passe.