Chad Reed stoppe sa carrière …

15 sujets de 46 à 60 (sur un total de 61)
  • Auteur
    the mx addict
    Participant
      tib122
      Participant

Et pour les ignorant comme moi qui ne maîtrise qu’à moitié la langue de shakespeare ça donne?? …

wango
        Participant

ben tu veux qu’on te traduise quelle moitié ?

😉

choum
          Participant

ah ………… rhoooooooo !!! quel talent ce Mister Wang !!!

tib122
            Participant

Je m’incline…

Je suis tombé sur plus fort que moi 🙂

tib122
              Participant

Je m’incline…

Je suis tombé sur plus fort que moi 🙂

Mais continuons au premier degrés: je voudrais la première partie sieur, ou même juste le discours du m’sieur avec le 28 sur les plaques et une chausette autour du cou… Sisi!!

Euh non la y a erreur!! me suis trompé de sujet… mais je voudrais bien les deux traductions… celle de Reed et celle de Dungey lors de la confférence de presse.

jme
                Participant

Excellent !!

T’étais dans ta grotte à préparer des mixtures magiques aujourd’hui, que j’ai essayé de te joindre sans succès ?

😉

martin
                  Participant

Four wheels future for Reed

ISSUE 168 – 11 Dec 2008

QUEENSLAND

ISSUE 168, December 11, 2008: World Supercross champion, Indigenous star Chad Reed could have a bright future on four wheels when he retires from riding bikes.

Reed, who won the national Supercross championship in Brisbane late last month, tried his hand at rally car driving at Queensland Raceway last Thursday, drawing high praise from 2008 Australian Rally champion Neal Bates.

The 26-year-old, one of Australia’s highest money earners, completed more than 100kms in Bates’s four-wheel drive TRD No.22 Corolla Super 2000 with experienced Coral Taylor as his navigator.

A veteran of the Australian Rally Championship scene and one of its most successful and respected identities, Bates said Reed showed natural potential in his first rally drive.

"You can tell he’s a professional racer, he was very relaxed," said Bates.

"I was impressed how mechanically sympathetic and gentle Chad was with the TRD Corolla, he didn’t overdrive it and actively took on feedback to make noticeable gains.

"Considering the car is around 10 times the weight of his race bike he has done a really solid job and will only get better each and every time he hops aboard the car."

Reed has expressed concerns his Supercross career is so taxing on his body that he may have to stop riding in a few years.

"There’s only so much the body can take on two wheels and four wheels would be a natural progression for me," he said after completing almost 30 laps of the 3.5km circuit.

"I’ve driven a V8 Supercar and can honestly say that I found the rally test much more of a thrill." – AAP

Et accessoirement …

Supercross star Chad Reed was the biggest mover of 2008, accelerating from sixth last year to third spot with $8.7million in earnings.

Anonyme

Toujours rien de traduit , là-d’dans ….. , même pas la moitié ….

😉

Gooo Chad !

Anonyme

……… et DV , il aime bien le foot , lui ….. , donc c est qq de …

:0)

joebarteam43
                        Participant

mais Chad Rid n venait pa de signié un contrat chez suzuki

kvalo
                          Participant

…Que martin ?

Anonyme

sérieu vous balancez des postes sans meme s’avoir si c’est vrai suremen que reed va arrèté alors que c’est lui le champion et quil vient de signer un contrat avec suzuki et les dollars qui sont la donc arretez de dire n’importe quoi

martin
                              Participant

D’accord avec toi, surtout kvalo …

martin
                                Participant

Là, on peut affirmer qu’on le sent motivé …

Chad Reed to swap his bike for V8

December 02, 2009 12:00AM

MOTOCROSS superstar Chad Reed, one of Australia’s greatest sporting exports, is poised to turn his back on an annual $8 million income racing motorbikes in the US to become a V8 Supercars driver.

Reed said yesterday he would return to Australia when his two-year deal with Kawasaki ends in 2011 to join his good mate Jamie Whincup in the V8 Supercars series.

Ranked No. 3 on the list of highest-earning Australian sportsman behind Greg Norman and Harry Kewell, Reed will end his reign as the world’s best motocross rider in what will be a major coup for the V8s.

"I have tested with Team Vodafone and it is certainly an ambition of mine to drive again," said Reed, who lives in California.

"I have given a lot of thought to coming back and it could be something I do in the next couple of years. I would have to do it properly though, which would mean coming through the development series."

Only 27, Reed could become one of the top drivers, according to Ford back-to-back champion in waiting Whincup.

"He has spoken a lot about coming back and driving," Whincup said. "And I think he has the talent to do it.

"Chad is a racer. Give him enough time in any vehicle and he will be a success. At the end of the day you learn how to control the throttle, the break and learn about grip and rubber.

"It is the same for a bike or a car and once you have that skill, then all you need is time. The best will still be the best."

Reed has been considering the switch since he test drove the Team Vodafone Falcon in 2007. He was on the verge of quitting last year before signing a new two-year deal with dirt bike giant Kawasaki.

Reed, who is worth an estimated $25 million, said he would have no trouble turning his back on another rich US motocross deal.

"I have made my money," he said. "It is not what motivates me. The challenge of doing something new is more important.

"I have done a lot in this sport and by then I might be looking at a new challenge."

Whincup said Reed would be able to help market V8 Supercars in the US, with the sport recently signing a deal with Fox to broadcast all the championship rounds in America.

"He is a superstar over there," Whincup said.

"Chad was pretty impressive when he tested with us. He didn’t set lap records but he did a bloody good job."

15 sujets de 46 à 60 (sur un total de 61)
                                • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Content de te revoir!

Connectez-vous à votre compte ci-dessous

Récupérez votre mot de passe

Veuillez saisir votre nom d'utilisateur ou votre adresse e-mail pour réinitialiser votre mot de passe.