broc hepler

11 sujets de 1 à 11 (sur un total de 11)
  • Auteur
    nsd171
    Participant

je regardais la video de la bagarre bubba vs roncada a hangtown en 2004,et j’ai vu broc hepler,qui devais avoir 16 ou 17 ans a l’epoque….que devient il maintenant,si quelqun a l’info

nsd171
      Participant

pour le plaisir des yeux,et des oreilles,avec le 125 kx qui avais l’air de craquer violemment

sebb54
        Participant

no lo sé!!! depuis qu’il c blesser chez yamaha 2008 ou 2009  je c plus pas de newss

oneseventyone
          Participant

Toujours pas de news?

angedemoniaque
            Participant

Y a le site le plus pourri du monde, qui raconte que des trucs inintéressant qu’on sait trouver ailleurs et qui en plus est payant, qui à fait un belle article répondant à ta question …

https://www.lebigusa.com/articles/que-devient-broc-hepler.html

Gator
              Participant

…et absolument pas le moins du monde pompé chez RacerX, ce qui ne gâche rien…

;-)))

veritas

Kom i di l otr baltringos

MOUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAAHAAAA

Balèz ange balèz, y son com dé kons a bavé, é la il l on dan le CUL , car pour voir ton lien fo pasé a la kaiss … MOUAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHHAAHAAHAAA

Gator
                  Participant

Sinon, pour ceux qui ne sont pas abonnés à RacerX, il y avait aussi une itw -gratuite, bien entendu- sur le site de Motocross Action, il y a quelques mois…

MINI-VIEW: BROC HEPLER

Broc Hepler left the sport of motocross at too early an age. At a time when most pro racers are entering the prime of their career, the likable Pennsylvanian was faced with the realization that one more hit to the head could be detrimental. So Hepler made the wise decision to step away from what he has known all of his life, turn down a paycheck, and quit racing. He returned home and entered college, where he’s aiming at becoming a health and physical education teacher. Hepler’s career is a cautionary tale that every racer, professional or otherwise, should take heed.

This past week Broc Hepler flew out to southern California to speak in front of the media at the unveiling of the all-new 6D helmet. Broc appears perfectly healthy and happy to have moved on with his life. Hear what he has to say about life post-motocross.

MXA: Broc, what have you been up to since retiring from racing?

Broc: I used to be at a community college, but now I am going to Indiana University of Pennsylvania, and I’m studying to be a health and physical education teacher. I’m a little bit over halfway done with my credits. I skipped out on class this past Thursday to come out to California to speak about my history of concussions with the media on behalf of 6D Helmets.

Does your teacher know that you are a retired professional racer?

I usually never tell anyone. Recently I got a new adviser because I went into the teaching program, and another student saw my name on the advising sheet. He recognized my name, so that opened up a big can of worms [laughter]. Everyone has been pretty supportive, and my teachers cut me some slack when I told them that I had to travel to California for the weekend.

Hepler’s last podium came at New Orleans in 2009.

Please talk more about your reason for being in California.

I didn’t know too much about the 6D helmet until a few weeks ago. Bob Weber called me and said that he had a new product coming out. Bob didn’t bring me out here just so that I could say that the 6D is the helmet to wear. He wanted me to come and talk about my concussions and how they have effected my career.

Do you have residual effects from the concussions?

Yes, I still have fogginess. That’s the main symptom that I have. I get foggy whenever I get nervous, such as when I’m getting ready to take a test. It’s like my mind isn’t quite as clear or crisp as it should be. Even working out, I don’t do anything that would cause me to have a high heart rate or things where I’d have a lot of head movement.

Do you still ride?

Yeah, I still ride, but I do it just for fun. I take it easy. I have two 2009 Yamaha YZ250’s. I use one as a trail bike, and the other for motocross. A half hour from my parent’s house, where I still live, someone just built an indoor track. Now I can ride all winter long if I want to. Before I would just ride trails in the winter, but now there’s a cool indoor track available to ride.

It’s great to hear that you’re still throwing a leg over a motorcycle. Do you miss being around the motocross industry?

People might think that I’m mean if I say that I don’t miss it! I do miss the family aspect of it. I miss hanging out with the team and having a purpose. When I raced I wanted to win, but now I don’t really have goals set for myself. Now I have more fun when I go ride. If I don’t ride for a month and then I get an opportunity to go ride then I have a blast. There’s no pressure to perform. If I want to ride three laps and take a break then it’s not a big deal. I’m not compelled to do a 30-minute moto.

What drew you to the teaching profession?

My sister is a health and physical education teacher, and she likes it. I wanted a career where I could have the summer off. The hours are also very good. I can still have fun in the evening without spending it at work. There are a lot of cool perks.

Do you still follow the racing?

Definitely. I still follow all of the races. I watch the races on television, and I’m not just talking motocross and Supercross. I enjoy following the GNCC races and also a little series that we have in western Pennsylvania called the A-Works. I even go course marshal it sometimes.

You were very smart with your money while you were racing. Having made some quality investments, such as a residence in California, it seems like you’re doing pretty well.

Yeah, I’ve made some good choices. I have been watching that "Inside the Outdoors" TV show on Fuel, and I’ve seen how things have ended badly between racers and their parents. I’ve watched the show with my parents. It makes me more thankful for how well my parents treated me. They are still letting me live at home, and they never asked for any money while I was racing. My Mom quit her job so that she could live with me in the winter out in California while I was racing. That show really made me thankful for my parents.

I remember talking to your Mom a few years ago and she was telling me how she was pulling weeds outside your house here in California. She seemed pretty happy to help you out.

I wouldn’t have done as well without them and their support. Whether it was my Mom helping with the yard work or my Dad working on my bike, they did everything that they possibly could to help me achieve success.

Gator
                    Participant

Back racing…

Vous noterez que Broc avait manifestement rangé soigneusement ses fringues et ses casques de 2009…

ganjaman
                      Participant

Il a roulé KROC tout récemment également, le Broc. Décidément, c’est long la retraite à 22 ans…

joetime
                        Participant

Cà peut pas être pompé de Racer X, ce dernier est en Anglais alors que LBU est en français.

N’importe quoi, tout çà pour dire du mal de Legros.

11 sujets de 1 à 11 (sur un total de 11)
                        • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Content de te revoir!

Connectez-vous à votre compte ci-dessous

Récupérez votre mot de passe

Veuillez saisir votre nom d'utilisateur ou votre adresse e-mail pour réinitialiser votre mot de passe.