Tedesco au MXdN…

10 sujets de 1 à 10 (sur un total de 10)
  • Auteur
    petitwell
    Participant

J’ai fait l’inter a MXA hé hé

From Racer-X

AMA Pro Racing Announces Ivan Tedesco to Join Team USA in England

– press release –

PICKERINGTON, Ohio (September 14, 2006) — The recent injury to AMA Team USA captain Ricky Carmichael and the uncertainty for him to be able to compete in next week’s Motocross of Nations event at Matterly Basin, Winchester, England, has led the team to select an alternate for the squad, in case Carmichael can’t ride. After careful consideration and logistical obstacles to consider, AMA Team USA has decided to send Makita Suzuki rider Ivan Tedesco, a member of last year’s winning team, along as a possible substitute. The team’s other two members — Team Kawasaki’s James Stewart and Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki’s Ryan Villopoto — are confirmed to participate.

Tedesco, the 2005 AMA Motocross Lites Champion and 2005 West Region Supercross Champion, finished fourth in the 2006 Amp’d Mobile AMA Supercross Series before sitting out much of the summer with an injury. He has since begun training heavily for the 2007 season and will now assume the role as alternate. Tedesco will be prepared to compete if Carmichael is not physically able to race.

“I am working very hard to be able to compete at the Motocross of Nations event next week, but I feel that the best decision that we have is to send Ivan in case I am not able to ride,” said Carmichael this morning. “Ivan has experience at this event and will have the full support staff from Makita Suzuki on hand to make sure that the bikes are ready for both of us. This will be a race time decision and Ivan will be prepared either way.”

”This is a great honor for me,” said Tedesco after accepting the role. “I love this event and will be prepared to back up Ricky Carmichael in case his injury keeps him from racing. I have been working very hard these past few weeks and look forward to the challenge. Like everyone I hope that Ricky is ready to go but want you to know that I will do my best if the opportunity arises.”

“This is a situation similar to 1982, when Donnie Hansen, the AMA Supercross and 250 Motocross Champion, got hurt right before the race,” explained AMA Pro Racing’s Steve Whitelock. “The bikes were already in Europe, the mechanics were already there, and we needed a substitute to step right in and ride Donnie’s Hondas. That rider turned out to be David Bailey.”

“With the bikes already there, Carmichael still a question mark, and Ivan familiar with both the equipment and the team, he is our best option at this late moment,” added Whitelock. “Ivan can and will do the job, if he’s asked to race as he is already going.”

petitwell
      Participant

Mince, il avait déjà posté dans l’autre sujet…

Enfoiré!!!! lol

kekos 934
        Participant

Sur les détails certes, mais pas sur l’info !

Posté le 14/09/2006 – 22:44:27 (GMT+1)

Tedesco officiellement confirmé par l’AMA…

@+

( by MXA )

;o)

wango
          Participant

il est rapide le rascal ! (TMXA, pas tedesco! … quoi que…)

seize
            Participant

Ici aussi… pourquoi pas de K-Dub ?

A oui Tedesco roule pour Suzuki et De Coster est team manager du team Suzuki et du team U.S des nations…..

michmuch
              Participant

tout de suite moins de gueule la selection us.

au fait rien a voir mais tes photos sont superbes petitwell ( glen helen).

dsl pour la pub………………-)

le sage
                Participant

A mon avis la sélection de Tedesco est en partie matériel. Moto de Carmi déjà en route peut être ? Mais bon comme l’a dit O’Robert le pilote peut changer jusqu’au controle technique du vendredi. Donc on verra.

Gator
                  Participant

THE mx addict a écrit

” Tedesco officiellement confirmé par l’AMA…

@+ “

Heu… Si je peux me permettre… Tout ce qui est confirmé c’est qu’il sera là au cas où…

Mais Ricky veut toujours essayer de rouler.

Et effectivement, tout le matos du team Suz étant déjà parti, la solution logistique la plus simple reste le coéquipier de RC, d’autant qu’il est tout prêt à s’effacer pour laisser Ricky rouler s’il s’en sent capable.

vad
                    Participant

Ce n’est pas ce qui semble être dit :

https://www.mx2k.com/News/detail_news.asp?news=896

Enfin, t’as le bras long Gator.

Mais, je préfeère que ce soit YT que KW (Windham) !!

macgyver
                      Participant

se qui va se passer: RC va venir , va roules aux essais, et vu que c’est dans 10 jours, il aura de moins moins mal, il prendra de la potion magique anti douleur, et tedesco qui se tiendra pret au cas où ne roulera finalement pas car carmi sera à 95 % et decidera de faire les courses ..

10 sujets de 1 à 10 (sur un total de 10)
                      • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Content de te revoir!

Connectez-vous à votre compte ci-dessous

Récupérez votre mot de passe

Veuillez saisir votre nom d'utilisateur ou votre adresse e-mail pour réinitialiser votre mot de passe.