la rumeur a troy….

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)
  • Auteur
    nailbomb
    Participant

Merci Sandiego, ça c’est de l’info comme on l’aime!

sandiegomx
      Participant

est que le MXDN demenage a Budds Creek.

Aucune preuve, que de la rumeur…mais forte…

tant qu’a faire voila les temps des essais

ca travaille du chapeau!!!

Lap times 250s:

Carmichael: 2:12.629

Ferry: 2:14.762

Reynard: 2:15.068

Roncada: 2:15.265

Tortelli: 2:15.531

Lusk: 2:156

Vuillemin: 2:16.153

LaRocco: 2:16.415

Ramsey: 2:16.997

Voss: 2:19.283

Stiles: 2:19.290

Wey: 2:19.290

Cooper: 2:20.226

Hamblin: 2:20.302

Dowd: 2:20.410

Carpenter: 2:20.773

Decker: 2:20.954

125s:

Reed: 2:16.412

Stewart: 2:16.590

Fonseca: 2:16.776

Walker: 2:17.498

Huffman: 2:18.513

Preston: 2:18.704

Sorby: 2:18.917

Jesseman: 2:19.021

Smith: 2:19.769

Tedesco: 2:19.783

Sellards: 2:20.269

Schnell: 2:21.379

Currie: 2:21.571

Antunez: 2:21.807

laurent
        Participant

c du frais c’est clair !

sandiegomx
          Participant

les autres rumeurs qui sont dans les pits…(je ne repete que ce qu’on m’a annonce en etant les rumeurs du jour).

que Seb Tortelli est donc libre pour signer Suz, et le fait

que donc il n’y a pas de budget pour Jeremy chez Suz.
            que par cntre un pilote pas cher (Nick Wey) rejoindrait le team suz en 250.

que Windham ne revient pas. (MX Inc avait raison)

que Lamson a signe avec ECC-Suzuki (matos support Suzuki usine) Mike Craig team manager.

que pichon vient a Washougal

une rumeur dit que MC a signe kawa, l’autre contradictoire que des ingenieurs de chez KT etaient en calif pour montrer a jeremy qu’ils sont prets a tout pour le signer.

que fait Ronron?

sandiegomx
            Participant

Ah au fait, en plus de P. PAget qui vient rouler a Unadilla avec une moto pretee par Blackfoot’s JEan Sebastien Roy, il y aura aussi Coppins avec PLANO Honda.

sandiegomx
              Participant

vu sur le forum de motonews, la lettre ouverte du promoter du MXDN qui dement les rumeurs: pour ceux qui ne lisent pas l’anglais, desole, je ne traduirai pas.

MotoTalk
                   >> ======MOTOTALK====== Thread views: 263

ONCE AND FOR ALL…THE MXDN IS AT COMPETITION PARK

ANYONE TELLS YOU DIFFERENT, THEY ARE JUST NOTHING MORE THAN IGNORANT OF THE FACTS…THE REST ARE PEOPLE WHO FOR PERSONAL REASONS DO NOT WANT THIS TO BE A SUCCESS…THE PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ARE BEHIND THIS 200%……..CHANGE IS A WAY OF LIFE OUT HERE…. IT’S TRULY AMAZING HOW SO. CAL. PEOPLE HAVE RALLIED TO THE CAUSE, HAVE ACTUALLY COME OUT TO HELP OUT,,..JUST TO BE A PART OF THE DES NATIONS….A PART OF HISTORY, AND FROM THE SOUNDS OF IT SO FAR, WILL BE PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS OVERWHELMING SUCCESS…….BUT CHANGE IS VERY HARD FOR AN ESTABLISHMENT TO ACCEPT…IT SCARES THEM……BUT WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN THE CHANGE, THE SPORT, AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN….THEN YOU ARE SIMPLY RELENTLESS….WE HAVE THAT CHANCE…AND WE ARE RELENTLESS…WHEN I SAID I’M TIRED OF THIS, I MEAN ALL THE NEGATIVITY….NOT WHAT WE ARE DOING TO MAKE THIS THE BEST MXDN EVER…..NEGATIVITY IS A POWER DRAIN…I CHOOSE NOT TO BE AROUND IT…THUS MY EXIT FROM THIS BOARD…BUT NEVER…AND I MEAN NEVER…THINK THE MXDN IS ANYWHERE OTHER THAN COMPETITION PARK IN SEPTEMBER…ONE DAY, I’LL RELATE TO YOU, ALL THE INCREDIBLE DETAILS OF MOVING THIS PROJECT FORWARD, AND YOU’LL BE PRETTY SCHOCKED AT WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED FROM THE MINUTE WE RECIEVED THE NOD FROM FIM/DORNA…..AND NO ONE ELSE WAS CONSIDERED….NO ONE….THEY WANTED US, AND ONLY US….THE MONEY FOR THE RACE IS NOT UNREASONABLE……I’M A BUSINESSMAN…I CAN RUN THE NUMBERS…WITH THE RIGHT APPROACH, IT’S A VERY FAIR DEAL……………..TIMES ARE CHANGING FOLKS…AND EVERYTHING THAT GOES ALONG WITH THE EVOLUTION OF THIS SPORT WILL CHANGE TOO..INCLUDING THE FINANCIAL RISKS AND REWARDS…IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY, OR THE SPORT WILL STAGNATE, PLATEAU, AND THEN DECLINE…….ANY BUSINESS PERSON WORTH HIS SALT KNOWS HOW THAT GOES…IF YOU ARE NOT GROWING…NOT CHANGING, THEN YOU ARE RELEGATING YOURSELF TO THE PAST…AND THAT’S NOT WHERE GO TO LAUNCH…THEY GO THERE TO LANGUISH OR DIE….

MOST OTHERS WHO COULD DO THIS, DON’T HAVE THE REASONS FOR IT, OR THEY DON’T HAVE A VISION (THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A NEGATIVE COMMENT TOWARDS ANYONE…IT’S JUST THE CIRCUMSTANCES AT THIS TIME)….LOOK, PEOPLE….THIS SPORT IS GOING THROUGH AN EVOLUTION…IT WILL BECOME WHAT WE ALL WANT IT TO BE…KNOW IT CAN BE…..SO SOMEBODY HAS TO TAKE THAT FIRST STEP…HAS TO ROLL THE DICE IN WHAT THEY TRULY BELIEVE …THERE ARE THOSE WHO HAVE VESTED INTERESTS IN THE WAY IT IS NOW…AND UNDERSTANDABLY SO, THEY ARE NOT THRILLED ABOUT THE POTENTIAL FOR CHANGE…SO EVERYONE STARTS TAKING SHOTS AT WHOEVER IS INVOLVED…FIM….DORNA…”THE COMP”…IT DOESN’T MATTER…THEY ARE NOT BEING PURPOSELY HARMFUL..(EXCEPT A FEW WHO MAKE ILL ADVISED POSTS LIKE THE BEN DUDE)…. I’M A RELATIVLY “NEWBIE” TO THE SPORT,,,I HAVE NO PRECONCIEVED IDEAS…I’M NOT TOTALLY BOUND BY IT’S PAST AND CURRENT HISTORY, ALTHOUGH I RESPECT IT, AND HONOR IT’S IMPORTANCE TO THE EVOLUTION OF THE SPORT AS WELL AS IT’S PAST…SO MAYBE I AND QUITE A FEW OTHERS HAVE A FRESH LOOK AT THE POSSIBILITIES FOR THE SPORT…THEN AGAIN WE MIGHT BE DEAD WRONG…BUT I’M WILLING TO TRY TO DO WHAT I CAN..BECAUSE I HAVE A PASSION FOR THIS SPORT THAT HAS EVEN SURPRISED ME…I’VE ALWAYS DONE THINGS THAT I LIKED TO DO..BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT…IT’S IN THE BLOOD…DON’T KNOW WHY, AND DON’T CARE…IT’S JUST THERE, AND I CAN’T DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE IT…I’M JUST A MX JUNKIE….I LOVE TO RIDE, WATCH, BE, EAT, AND SLEEP THE SPORT….MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT…THIS DES NATIONS WILL BE ONE OF, IF NOT THE BEST EVER….NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN THIS FORMAT IN ACTION…YET THEY ARE READY TO DIS IT JUST BECAUSE IT’S NOT LIKE IT USED TO BE….UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT A BIT RECALCITRANT IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY CONCEPT AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE EVOLUTION OF ALL SPORTS IN AMERICA THROUGH THE YEARS…. (WHERE WOULD FOOTBALL BE WITH OUT THE FORWARD PASS…GOLF WITHOUT TITANIUM AND TIGER……BASKETBALL WITHOUT THE SHOT FROM “DOWNTOWN”…BASEBALL WITHOUT GREEDY MORONS)……………….. AMERICA HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT CHANGE FOR THE BETTER…BUILD A BETTER MOUSETRAP AND ALL THAT…..WE’VE ALWAYS BEEN READY TO STAND BEHIND THE FUTURE POTENTIAL OF MAKING THINGS WE LOVE EVEN BETTER…WILLING TO EXPERIMENT…AND I DO SENSE THE BEGINNING OF A SWELL OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING FOR WHAT’S TO BE UNVEILED AT THE COMP IN SEPTEMBER….IF YOU STOP AND REALLY THINK ABOUT IT…(MOST OF YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE SMART ENOUGH)..YOU’LL SEE WHAT THE POSSIBILITIES ARE DOWN THE ROAD…THINK OF WHAT YOU’D LIKE TO SEE
                IN THE FUTURE…WHO YOU WOULD LOVE TO SEE RIDING AGAINST WHO…HOW TO MAKE THE BIG MOVE IN A SERIOUS WAY TO THE SILVER TUBE…ALL IN A WAY THAT DOESN’T REALLY COMPROMISE THE SPORT..BUT IN REALITY ENHANCES IT…. RELATIVLY FEW HAVE SEEN THE DES NATIONS CIRCUIT….THOSE THAT HAVE RIDDEN IT DURING ITS CURRENT CONSTRUCTION HAVE LOVED IT…MANY TOP PROS HAVE MADE IT A POINT TO TELL US THAT THEY LIKE IT AND THE IDEA OF HOW IT “FITS” THE OVERALL POTENTIAL FOR MUCH BIGGER POSSIBILITIES OTHER THAN JUST ONE RACE….EVEN FEWER ARE “REALLY” UNDERSTANDING OF EXACTLY WHAT THIS “NEW FORMAT” IS, AND ITS POSSIBILITY FOR REAL “EDGE OF YOUR SEAT” EXCITEMENT…………. I HEAR ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT….. FIM THIS AND DORNA THAT……….ALWAYS FROM PEOPLE WHO DON’T KNOW THEM…NEVER MET THEM…NEVER TALKED TO THEM…….I CAN ONLY EXPRESS MY OPINION BASED ON MY PERSONAL DEALINGS WITH BOTH GROUPS……MALCOLM AND I HAVE NEGOTIATED QUITE A FEW SIGNIFICANT DEALS IN OUR CAREERS (JUST A FACT…NO BS), AND THESE TWO GROUPS ARE SOME OF THE MOST ACCOMMODATING, UNDERSTANDING, AND PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE I HAVE EVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH…THEY HAVE BENT OVER BACKWARD TO HELP US MAKE THIS A BIG SUCCESS IN AMERICA…BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE SPORT…MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT EITHER….THAT’S THEIR MOTIVATION…THAT’S OUR MUTUAL OBJECTIVE….THE MONEY ASPECT OF ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION…MONEY IS SIMPLY A RESULT…A RESULT OF HAVING DONE SOMETHING RIGHT, TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY….THE MONEY “THING” SHOWS UP AS NOTHING MORE THAN ONE OF THE RESULTS OF THAT EFFORT, WORK, ORGANIZING, AND BELIEF………

SO…THAT’S MY TAKE ON ALL THE CRAZY TALK…..

I READ SOME OF THE POSTS AFTER I SIGNED OFF, AND THOUGHT I SHOULD COME BACK ON AND MAKE ONE MORE CRYSTAL CLEAR ATTEMP AT PUTTING ALL THIS MXDN NONSENSE TO BED…………….

EVERYTHING I’VE SAID IN THIS (TO LONG) POST ….YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK……………………
                DEZ

rmx
                Participant

MERCI SANDIEG POUR SES INFOS …CONTINU
                  A+

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)
                • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Content de te revoir!

Connectez-vous à votre compte ci-dessous

Récupérez votre mot de passe

Veuillez saisir votre nom d'utilisateur ou votre adresse e-mail pour réinitialiser votre mot de passe.